During this winter, please check weather conditions for “Downingtown, PA 19341” prior to plan or arrive at our Temple premises. Please check our website (www.saitemplepa.com) and/or call our temple phone at 610 269 1112 and check Temple roads, drive ways are safe to drive. Please make your own judgement and plan your visit. We are making every effort to make our devotees to have safe and pleasant visit.
Osborne Road Bridge will be open this week (18th Aug 2016), the Osborne road will be accessible (from Route 340 Exit) for devotees/members to drive into the Temple.
Navratri celebrations from OCT-1 to OCT-11 2016. All nine days poojas and special aarthi. Golu will be setup. Dandiya Raas will be performed by interested members and devotees at temple premises on all nine days.
Sai Temple PA is celebrating Navratri and Dussera from OCT-1 to OCT-11 2016.
Daily Schedule (from OCT-1 to OCT-11)
10 Days Kumkumarchana - $101
1-Day Kumkumarchana - $21
Daily Alankaram Sponsorship - $51
Chandi Homam Sponsorship - $101
Daily Pooja sponsorship- $51
Navratri Celebrations Event Sponsorship - $1001
Kakada Aarthi - 9:00 AM
Akhanda Aarthi - 12.00 Noon
Dhoop - 06.00 PM (Thursday 5:00 PM)
Seja Aarthi - 8:00 PM (Thursday 7:00 PM)
Fee is $1001 (tax deductible)
- Temple will sponsor a new Shawl (dress) for Sai Baba from your side.
- On the day of membership, special pooja will be performed for your family.
- Three poojas for no charge in the temple PER YEAR, for first 3 years.
- One Pooja at half fee at your home PER YEAR, for first 3 years
- Name will be published on our website and in the temple
- A momento with temple name on it will be given.